News & Media
Welcome to news for The Center for Land-Based Learning! Here you will find news articles about Land-Based Learning. Feel free to use this information as you inform others about the organization. Please contact us if you don't see what you need. Click here for videos highlighting Land-Based Learning's programs and events.
- January 26, 2016 • Citi IO • A Return To Rural Roots In The Suburbs
- January 23, 2016 • Washington Post • Women expand their home on the range
- January 2016 • Farm to Fork Newsletter • Farm-to-Fork Heroes: Meet the people who are making an impact in America’s Farm-to-Fork Capital
- January 2016 • City Lab • Farming the Subdivision: A new “agrihood” in California’s Central Valley reworks a former tomato-canning plant into an aspirational suburb
- January 20, 2016 • Cannery Website • The New Home Company Wins Master-Planned Community of the Year at Building Industry’s Premier Awards Show
- January 15, 2016 • West Sacramento News Ledger • A fiery gem grows in West Sacramento
- January 2016 • Healing Quest • The Farm to Fork Movement [filmed on location at Land-Based Learning]
- January 2, 2016 • Food Tank Blog • Planting the Seed: Cultivating the Next Generation of Farmers
On farmer-veteran Vonita Murray, a graduate of our first California Farm Academy Class, 2012
Sign up for our
A Celebration of Ag
Friday, March 11
Game starts at 7 p.m.