Growing our Future Capital Campaign
Investing in the Next Generation of Farmers
After 25 years, California’s need for trained farmers and natural resources professionals has exceeded our capacity. In 2020, the Center for Land-Based Learning is moving its statewide headquarters and training farm from Winters to a larger site in Woodland that includes:
- A new Farm House building providing classroom, conference and office space
- Two barns for farming operations and training, food packing and storage
- Thirty acres of prime farmland (six times our current acreage)
- Areas of Cache Creek riparian habitat for restoration activity
- A centralized and highly visible location
- The capacity to expand programs and launch new initiatives
The $4 million Growing Our Future Campaign is a partnership with our dedicated volunteers, friends and supporters to raise the funds necessary for construction, renovation and moving costs. It also establishes an Innovation Fund to expand our programs and services so we can take immediate advantage of our new location.
Your contribution to the to the Growing Our Future Campaign gives us the capacity to train, support and inspire future generations of farmers, agricultural leaders and natural resource stewards as we look towards the next 25 years.
We invite you to help us with Growing Our Future. For more information »
Thank you to our leadership donors, whose commitment and support have made this move possible.
Mimi and Peter Haas Fund
Craig & Julie McNamara
John & Louise Bryson
Leadership Donor Photo Gallery
Photos, from left to right: Representatives of Yocha Dehe Wintun Nation, Craig and Julie McNamara and Farm Credit Staff.