Welcome to the Land-Based Learning Job Board. Many of the job listings below are postings made on behalf of the hiring entity. Please contact the specified person(s) in the listing to ask questions about a position. Thank you.
Job Opportunities at Land-Based Learning
Development Communications Manager
- Job Title: Development Communications Manager
- Job Status: Regular Full-Time, Year-Round, Exempt Employee
- Job location: Hybrid (Woodland, CA + Remote)
- Reports To: Sr. Development Officer
- Pay Range: $60k-$70k
- Hiring Dates: Opened Until Filled
The Communication and Development Manager will be responsible for developing the organizational communications program and will communicate CLBL’s impact to a wide variety of audiences via the written word (website, social media, brochures). The ideal candidate will possess a hybrid experience of communications, social media management, design project management and internal traffic control.
The Communication and Development Manager will also be responsible for managing development efforts in assistance to the Senior Development Officer. The candidate will possess a strong data entry and report background, ideally with experience in Bloomerang, Salesforce, or Razor’s Edge. In addition, this role will aid in identifying a diversified range of funding sources to help ensure long-term income sustainability, including governmental, corporate and private grants, events and fundraisers.
The ideal candidate will possess a can-do attitude; is able to wear many hats and operate under minimal supervision under tight deadlines. He/she has grit, is resourceful, and takes great pride in serving others and driving the organization’s mission forward.
Download full job description: Development Communications Manager ».
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Communicates CLBL’s brand and initiatives efficiently and accurately via many channels
(website, printed materials, newsletters, social media, etc.)
• Project Manager of CLBL’s new website
• Updates web content regularly to ensure current content and optimized performance
• Implements internal systems to traffic design projects between internal departments and internal design
• Edits and drafts content for brochures, one-sheets, sponsor packages and more
• Manages Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other viable social platforms that make sense for CLBL engagement
• Develops marketing and social media strategies, using social media data and analytics to make key-decisions
• Manages and maintains donor database to include basic donor information, donations, and donor acknowledgments
• Becomes the systems expert in Bloomerang. Keeps abreast on updates and system tools and trains staff when needed
• Utilizes the Bloomerang database to pull reports, mailing lists, and donor records to assist in fundraising efforts such as individual asks, annual mailings, and grant writing
• Ensures donations are accurately accounted for in Bloomerang
• Assist in the development of goals and strategies for all fundraising campaigns
• Provide administrative support for special events including data management, mailings, marketing, and other communication initiatives
• Acts as event support staff when needed More »
Before applying, download and review the full job description.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter, resume, and (2) work samples (website, brochure, press release, one-sheet) and contact information to Amber Rosen, email@example.com with the subject line: "Development Communications Manager."
More information about the Center for Land-Based Learning can be found here: landbasedlearning.org/about.
Job Opportunities with other Organizations
No current opportunities