Job Opportunities• Grants & Contracts Manager
Welcome to the Land-Based Learning Job Board. Many of the job listings below are postings made on behalf of the hiring entity. Please contact the specified person(s) in the listing to ask questions about a position. Thank you.
Job Opportunities at Land-Based Learning
Grants and Contracts Manager • Woodland, CA
The Center for Land-Based Learning is seeking a full-time Grants & Contracts Manager to coordinate and manage the grant and contract needs of the organization. This position reports to the Senior Development Officer and works closely with the Director of Operations, Controller, and Program Directors/Managers.
The Grants & Contracts Manager will oversee the organization’s contractual agreements and grants related to delivery of CLBL’s program services (California Farm Academy, FARMS Program and SLEWS Program). This position is responsible for monitoring program budgets, expiration dates of contracts and grants, and reporting dates and documentation. They will coordinate with the Administration team and the Program Directors/Managers in order to track grant awards and to prepare monthly invoices to funding agencies.
The position will be based out of the Center for Land-Based Learning’s office at 40140 Best Ranch Road, Woodland, CA.
- Manage grant and contract seeking activities
- Communicate and meet with Program Directors, Development Team, Controller, and Program Directors/Managers to understand CLBL’s greatest funding needs.
- Coordinate the grant and contract seeking activities for the development team and programs
- When funding opportunities arise, fully investigate them and determine if the team moves forward with an application
- Responsible for research and collection of data
- Collaborate with supervisor in grant proposals as well as meet reporting deadlines
- Maintain the grants and contracts deliverable schedule
- Develop master grants and contracts tracking system for all deadlines, deliverables and responsibilities
- Enter all details in master tracking system
- Coordinate and follow up on the progress of submitted proposals
- Routinely track progress on all grants and contracts and update master tracking as appropriate
- Manage the flow of information related to grants and contracts between finance, administration, programs and the development team
- Develop and maintain grants, contracts, and reporting templates (award letters, contracts, payment letters, etc.) for staff use
- Ensure compliance with all grant and contract requirements
- Ensure monthly on-time contract billing/invoicing
- Ensure timely contract close-out, extension or renewal, modifications, and monitor transaction compliance (milestones, deliverables, invoicing, etc.)
- Monitor regulatory compliance requirements
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of the contract correspondence, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects
- Solve problems related to the administration of awards in a timely manner by communicating effectively, providing appropriate resources and seeking guidance when necessary
- Other duties as assigned.
- In addition, the ideal candidate will also have:
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and communicate policies and guidelines effectively, both written and verbal. Ability to deal with ambiguity and the willingness to explore exceptions and options. Independent judgment and strong organization skills, and customer service focus across. Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment. Ability to work independently and possess a pro-active approach.
Download full job description here ».
How to Apply
Send cover letter and resume to Irene Loy – firstname.lastname@example.org
Position open until filled.
More information about the Center for Land-Based Learning can be found here: landbasedlearning.org/about.
Job Opportunities with other Organizations
No current opportunities